Injectable Fillers in Catonsville MD
Dermal fillers fill in wrinkles, remove lines, and add volume to your face. These compounds are injected directly beneath your skin by your healthcare professional. Learn more about the amazing benefits of fillers at Noor Laser Center. Our professionals Dr. Nasser Nasseri, M.D., and his dedicated team will provide you with effective injectable fillers in a pleasant environment to reduce any signs of aging from your face. For more information, contact us today or book an appointment online. We are located at 700 Geipe Road Suite 100 Catonsville, MD 21228.
Table of Contents:
Millions of people get injectable filler treatment every year, making it a top cosmetic procedure in the United States. If you’re new to the world of injectable fillers or are generally seeking more information about them, you can find that information below!
Dermal fillers are injectable substances used to add volume, smooth wrinkles, and rejuvenate the appearance of the face. They are commonly used to address signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of facial volume. The most common type of dermal filler is composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the skin that helps retain moisture and add plumpness. Dermal fillers should be administered by a qualified healthcare professional and can provide temporary improvement in facial aesthetics.
Dermal fillers can be beneficial for the face when used appropriately and administered by a qualified and experienced healthcare professional. Here are some potential benefits:
1. Restoring Volume: As we age, we may experience a loss of facial volume. Fillers can restore volume to areas like the cheeks and lips, creating a more youthful and lifted appearance.
2. Enhancing Facial Contours: Fillers can be strategically placed to enhance facial contours, such as defining cheekbones or plumping and hydrating the lips.
3. Minimally Invasive: Dermal filler treatments are non-surgical and minimally invasive, making them a popular option for those seeking facial rejuvenation without the downtime associated with surgical procedures.
4. Quick Results: The results of dermal filler treatments are often visible almost immediately, providing a relatively quick and noticeable improvement in the appearance of the treated areas.
While dermal fillers can offer several advantages, it’s important to consider the following:
1. Temporary Results: Most dermal fillers provide temporary results, and the effects gradually wear off over time. Maintenance sessions are typically required to sustain the desired look.
2. Potential Side Effects: Like any medical procedure, dermal fillers carry some risk of side effects, such as swelling, bruising, or redness at the injection site. These effects are usually temporary.
3. While dermal fillers can offer various benefits for facial rejuvenation, it’s important to note that not everyone is a suitable candidate for these treatments. Factors such as medical history, existing health conditions, and individual goals can influence candidacy.
In conclusion, while dermal fillers can be a valuable tool in facial aesthetics, it’s essential to approach these treatments with careful consideration. Before deciding on dermal filler treatments, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional to discuss your goals, assess your suitability for the procedure, and ensure you have realistic expectations. Always choose a reputable practitioner to perform the treatment.
When you receive dermal filler treatment from certified professionals, dermal fillers can do many good things for your face. However, dermal fillers from sham providers or DIY fillers can cause many issues and are not considered safe for your skin or face. As such, it’s crucial to ensure the clinic and aesthetician you receive dermal filler treatment from are fully qualified to perform the procedure. You should also avoid trying any DIY dermal fillers for your safety.
Everyone’s face and body are different, as are their aesthetic preferences. As such, there is not necessarily one single age when you should definitively start getting dermal filler treatment. Some patients looking to combat or prevent aging signs early may start getting dermal fillers in their mid-20s, while others may address them as they come and start getting fillers in their 30s and 40s.
We’ve discussed hyaluronic acid fillers, of which Juvederm is one of the most popular products, but there are several others. Some other ingredients that dermal fillers may use other than hyaluronic acid include:
• Calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA): CaHA also naturally occurs in your body but is found in your bones and processed into a gel. Like HA, CaHA also stimulates increased collagen and elastin production but lacks the hydrating action of HA. A popular filller using CaHA is Radiesse.
• Poly-L-lactic acid: Poly-L-lactic acid is a synthetic substance that is both biocompatible, or safe for the body, and biodegradable. Fillers using this substance work similarly to CaHA. The substance is often used medically in dissolvable sutures. Sculptra is a common filler that uses poly-L-lactic acid.
• Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA): PMMA is also synthetic and biocompatible. In fillers, PMMA has a microsphere form that supports the skin and contains collagen for improved structure and firmness. Bellafill is the most common filler using PMMA.
Experience the benefits of injectable fillers at Noor Laser Center! Our board-certified doctors Dr. Nasser Nasseri, M.D., and Dr. Hootan Forghani, M.D., provide safe and effective dermal filler treatment to you. can help you restore your hair growth and strength with the provision of hair restoration therapy. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are located at 700 Geipe Road, Suite 100, Catonsville, MD 21228. We serve clients from Catonsville MD, Ellicott City MD, Columbia MD, Clarksville MD, Fulton MD, Baltimore MD, Pikesville MD, Woodbine MD, and surrounding areas.